A Healing Session
What happens during a Divine Plan Healing?
- Arrival: I give a brief description of what will happen during the healing session. You will be asked to fill in a client form or do so in advance by email.
- Then we discuss your healing target which you write down and keep as a record of what issue you wanted to work on.
- The Healing: You lie down, fully clothed on a therapy bed and the healing can begin.
- After a short time, you will be covered by a blanket. It is important as it represents surrounding yourself with unconditional divine love to support your healing.
- At certain points I will ask you to repeat some mantras.
- You simply relax and you might fall into a state of deep relaxation.
- It is not necessary for the healer to touch the body’s energy points at any time. I will move around the room as needed but you might not even be aware of this.
- Near the end of the session, I will ask you to come back into awareness and offer some essence drops in water. This is optional and will be discussed in advance.
- The session takes about one hour.
- Afterwards: You may need some time to sit and become grounded again.
- You’re asked to keep a simple journal to record changes that you notice over the next few weeks and you are given instruction on how to take your essence and follow-up contacts.
- You are asked to email some feedback the following day about how you are feeling. This is just to offer some support if needed.
- You will have a follow up consultation by phone arranged after about 4 weeks. This is important as it helps to see your progress with your target healing.