The Mary Magdalene Light Circle: Hosted once a month, on zoom at the moment, until we can meet again in person
Next Meeting: Wednesday, 2nd December, 2020 19.30 – 21.30 GMT
Experience The Mary Magdalene Light as the light flows to your heart during this gentle, two-hour session which includes sharing, meditation, receiving the light, individual insights.
The Mary Magdalene Light is a pure, feminine spiritual light. It offers support, nurturing, spiritual healing and guidance to help both your personal and spiritual development.
The Mary Magdalene Light Circle is a sacred space where you can open yourself to change in your life. It is encouraging and accepting as each person explores how to take their own steps forward, transforming old experience into a doorway to something new and more fulfilling.
Often, a common theme emerges and people share insights and breakthrough in understanding.
As your Light Circle Host, I am honoured to offer this time and space to bring the Mary Magdalene Light to your heart.
- Stronger connection to your own sense of self-worth so you feel your value in the world
- Allowing more self-love and self-acceptance of who you truly are
- Linking to feminine qualities, the intuitive, different way of being in the world
- Deeper connection with Mother Earth, nature, consciousness
- Healing and insights gained help you to understand your life, to draw wisdom from your experience, to evolve your consciousness
What is The Mary Magdalene Light?
- It is a pure, feminine spiritual light
- It is direct and has a higher frequency than energy
- It comes directly from The Source and is pure consciousness
- It works on a 5th dimensional level of unconditional love and unity
- It can ‘see’ all aspects that need healing, the whole person
- It offers support, nurturing, spiritual healing and guidance to help your personal and spiritual development
- It has a higher frequency than healing energy
After you book, you will receive information about how to prepare. A zoom link will be sent on the day of the Light Circle.
Note: There is no religious context as offered here
‘What a treat tonight’s Mary Magdalene Light Circle has been w/Mary Gallagher. This second time I have attended Mary’s Light Circle. After a discussion about the importance of stillness in our lives which was so appropriate for these current times when things are so chaotic and filled with uncertainty, it was good to connect with something uplifting and nurturing, also helping us to understand how as – women we have carried so much for others forgetting about ourselves and the impact that has had on our whole being.
We recognised where Mary Magdalene had been connecting with us in the weeks and days leading up to our Circle – and how that was reflected throughout our two hours together.
Mary lead us into gentle, loving, yet powerful ’stillness meditations’ gently bringing things to the surface for us to see in the safety of the Light. Each thing that came up was relevant to each of us but also made sense to us collectively. These Light Circles are so important to us and especially in these times of deep transition we are moving through, a time when we need this nurturing guiding Light.
I must say I felt very supported and guided by Mary G’s gentle, encouraging feminine approach; she is a joy to spend time with. Thank you Mary G and Mary Magdalene for a lovely Light Circle.’